1. We value corporate worship:
Our outward expression of an inward affection for God.
2. We value learning and sharing God’s Word: This allows us to be effective in the world without being overwhelmed by the world.
3. We value the leading and gifts of the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit inspires and empowers us to fulfill the purpose of God.
4. We value the talents and gifts in God’s people: Diversity is welcome and expected.
5. We value those lost without God: Love people when they least expect and least deserve it.
6. We value the power of prayer: We pray like it depends on God and we serve like it depends on us.
7. We value fellowship with believers and unbelievers: Our greatest influence comes through relationships.
8. We value change: Every method is an experiment; only the Word of God is everlasting.